A rare single-ply superwash yarn! Our superwash merino takes color in the most vivid, rich way, and nowhere is that more apparent than in the multi-layered hues of Mecha! Soft as always, Mecha has a slight thick-and-thin texture, a fantastic loft, and is the perfect size for quick but not-too-heavy projects.
Great for: Accessories, garments, baby and kids items, cables, textured stitches.
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. In the tagged (*) colors, the skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- Weight: Bulky
- Texture: singles
- Yardage/Meters: 130 yards (119 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 11.0 to 13.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 10 - 11 or 6 - 8mm
- Recommended hook size: US K-10/12 to M-13 or 6.5-9 mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool.
- Cares: Machine washable, gente cycle, cold water, do not tumble