Scrappy Arrows Quilt Pattern by Emily of Quilty Love.
Scrappy Arrows is a fun flying geese quilt pattern. Use fat quarters or your scrap stash for a scrappy background. Or choose yardage for a solid background. Scrappy Arrows comes in lots of sizes and options. Uses the four at a time flying geese method for faster piecing.
- Includes 7 size options: Baby, small throw size, large throw size, twin size, full size, queen size and king size.
- Stash Friendly! Use fat quarters or your scrap stash.
- Four at a time flying geese method.
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge.
- Ambitious beginner/Intermediate quilt pattern.
- Fabric Requirements listed in photos.
Quilty Love Patterns are easy to read and follow with detailed cutting instructions and plenty of graphics for the visual learner.